Families of children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can face many challenges. Accessing quality care, advocating for your child at school, and managing behavior issues can be difficult. Fortunately, there are autism home support services available to help families manage these challenges.
Autism services for families at Rising Above ABA include in-home treatment. Our team of autism specialists will work with you and your child in your home to develop an individualized treatment plan. In-home autism treatment can help children feel more comfortable and can be more convenient for families.
Massachusetts families can access autism home support services through Rising Above ABA. Our evidence-based approaches are designed to help children with ASD reach their full potential. If you’re ready to learn more, contact our team at 888.572.7473 or reach out to us online.
What Are Autism Home Support Services?
Autism home support services take place in the environment that children are most comfortable in—their homes. Our autism specialists will work with you and your child to develop an individualized treatment plan that meets your child’s specific needs, as well as the needs of your family.
Assessments are always the first step in autism home support services. Our autism specialists will conduct a comprehensive assessment to understand your child’s strengths and challenges. This evaluation will help us develop an individualized treatment plan that targets your child’s specific needs. If a diagnosis of autism is not already present, our specialists can also provide a diagnosis during this assessment.
Common autism home support services include:
- ABA therapy – ABA therapy is the most evidence-based autism treatment approach. Our ABA specialists will work with you and your child to help them develop new skills and manage challenging behaviors.
- Social skills training – Social skills training can help children with autism learn how to interact with others and develop friendships. Our specialists will work with your child on social skills like communication, turn-taking, and making eye contact.
- Early intensive behavioral intervention (EIBI) – EIBI is a type of ABA therapy that is designed for young children with autism.
- Verbal behavior program (VBP) – VBP is a type of ABA therapy that focuses on helping children with autism develop communication skills.
- Functional behavior assessment (FBA) – An FBA is conducted to help identify the function of challenging behaviors. This assessment is used to develop a behavior intervention plan (BIP) that will help your child reduce or eliminate challenging behaviors.
- Behavioral management therapy (BMT) – BMT is designed to help families manage difficult behaviors.
Every step of the way, our autism specialists will provide support and guidance to you and your child.
Benefits of Autism Home Support Services
There are many benefits of autism home support services. In-home autism treatment can help children feel more comfortable and can be more convenient for families. Some of the other benefits of autism home support services include:
- Improved communication and social skills
- Reduced challenging behaviors
- Greater independence
- Improved academic performance
- Increased family involvement
- Improved quality of life for the entire family
When you partner with Rising Above ABA for autism home support services, you can trust that your child is receiving high-quality care, all in the place where they feel most comfortable.
Contact Rising Above ABA Today
If you’re interested in autism home support services for your child, contact Rising Above ABA today. Our autism home support services in Newton, MA are led by a team of autism specialists who are dedicated to helping children with autism reach their full potential. We offer a variety of autism treatment services, including ABA therapy, social skills training, and EIBI. Contact us today at 888.572.7473 or reach out online to get started.